8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 1 box Mini Nilla Wafers
- 1 tsp lecithin
Your Product Directions:
- Place 36 mini muffin liners in 2-3 mini muffin pans (for 36 mini pies). Place one Mini Nilla Wafer at the bottom of each liner.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the sugar and lecithin.
- Slowly add in the milk and beat until smooth.
- Add your product.
- Very slowly beat in the instant pudding powder. Scrape the bowl and beat again for 2-3 minutes until thick and smooth.
- Scoop the vanilla pudding mixture into a large piping bag with a wide tip.
- Peel and cut the bananas into thin rounds.
- Pipe a dollop of pudding mixture on the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Press a banana slice down into each muffin liner, then pipe more pudding mixture over the top.
- Tap the muffin pans to help the filling settle. Then place a banana slice and a Mini Nilla Wafer on top of each little pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set.
And don’t worry, we hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.