- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (13 ounce) box Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1 tsp lecithin
Your Product Instructions
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil.
- Spray with cooking spray and set to the side.
- Microwave butter on high 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add lecithin, stir.
- Add marshmallows and toss to coat.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted.
- If you prefer to make these on the stove top, put butter and marshmallows in a pan and melt.
- Add Your Product and mix well.
- Add cereal and mix well.
- Press firmly and evenly into prepared pan.
- Cool and cut to the size of your choosing.
And don’t worry, we hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.