Learn how to use your Florida medical marijuana THC distillate from companies like Trulieve to make a THC infused Werther’s like butterscotch candy. Watch all of Jaime Renee Cruz’s videos from her Cruz Cannabis Cooking channel on Youtube.
How to Make THC Infused Werther’s Like Butterscotch Candy
• 2 cups sugar
• 2/3 cup cream
• 2/3 cup water
• 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
• 1/2 tsp lecithin
• 6 tbsp butter (cut into small pieces)
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• Your Product
1. Prepare a pan with foil, spray with a non-stick coating.
2. Combine the sugar, lecithin, cream, and water in a large saucepan over medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add the cream of tartar and boil the mixture until it reaches 240 F (soft-ball stage).
4. Add the butter and continue boiling until the mixture reaches 280 F (soft-crack stage).
5. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla extract and your product.
6. Pour into prepared pan.
7. Allow the candy to set at room temperature, score when partially cool, allow to cool completely and break apart.
8. Place them in an airtight container and store at room temperature.