Southern pecan pie reminds many in the south of big family gatherings celebrating each others love for delicious food. This recipe takes this concept to another level by infusing an incredible Souther Pecan pie with medical marijuana. The infusion comes courtesy of the medical marijuana infused cannabutter.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tbls white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 tbls ice water
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tlbs all purpose flour
- 3 tbls milk
- 3 tbls cannabutter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bture owl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3 tablespoons sugar and salt. Cut in cannabutter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix yolk with water and stir in until mixture forms a ball.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll out and place in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Preheat oven to 450
- Place pecans on top of the pie crust.
- In a large bowl, stir together 3/4 cup of sugar and flour.
- Mix in the eggs, corn syrup, milk, melted cannabutter and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over pecans in the crust.
- Bake in the preheated over for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown and filling is set.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack for 1 hour or until the middle has solidified.
Share this Recipe
How can I purchase the canna butter?
You will have to purchase a product like Trulieve’s Truclear and infuse your own butter or oil.
This southern pecan pie is amazingly delicious and packed with flavor, Cannabis, CBD is amazingly healthy and is excellent at curing anxiety, depression and chronic pain.
Someone forgot eggs & how many !!! In this recipe!!!! Can U correct !!??? Please!!