Everyone loves a great banana break, and banana cake and this is no exception. The amount of cannabutter used in this recipe is impressive. It also comes at you in the cake with the infused vegetable oil. To infuse the vegetable oil, follow the same recipe as the cannabutter one and substitute oil.
- 3 whole bananas very ripe
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar lightly packed
- 1/2 cup infused vegetable oil
- 2 extra large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest medium orange
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts coarsely chopped
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 6 tbls cannabutter room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar sifted
Infused Banana Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 by 2 inch round cake pan
- Mix the bananas, sugar, and brown sugar until combined, continue stirring.
- Add the oil, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and orange zest. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts, if using. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes, turn out onto a cooling rack, and cool completely.
Infused Cream Cheese Frosting
- Mix the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until just combined. Don't whip! Add the sugar and mix until smooth.
Share this Recipe
where can I buy the oil or butter? I live in Florida
You will have to purchase a product like Trulieve’s Truclear and infuse your own butter or oil.
You have to obtain your medical marijuana card first but after you get approved you can use any concentrate. Trulieve and Curaleaf both have amazing products for this.