Blasamic vinaigrette is one of the most versatile dressings in the culinary world. When medical marijuana infusion occurs it takes this culinary classic to another level. In this recipe you’re going to use the Florida medical marijuana oil that we learned about previously. This is great on fish and is used for a topping on salads and other great dishes.
- 3/4 cup florida medical marijuana oil
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar the higher the quality of the vinegar the less of a bitter taste
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tbs fresh oregano
- 2 tsp dijon mustard optional
- small dash salt and pepper to taste
- Blend all of the ingredients together and store in an airtight container. Glass is the best storage container, or you can use a bpa free container. Store in the refrigerator.
Share this Recipe