Another great medical marijuana edible recipe from Jaime Cruz. Click the following link to watch more great Cruz Cannabis Cooking videos.
Long Version Available Here: https://youtu.be/uBlyb3dh02U
- THC Infused Gummy Bears Yield: 150+/- 1ml gummy bears
- 3oz flavored gelatin box (not sugar free),
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin @ 0.25oz ea
- 2/3rd cup of cold water
- 1/4tsp lecithin Products Used
- 1 Curaleaf concentrates 375mg
- 1 Trulieve TruClear 850mg
- Combine the powders, add water, stir.
- Let sit 15 min allowing gelatin to bloom .
- Heat on low heat for five minutes, stir, heat five minutes, stir (repeat until it looks fairly clear).
- Add THC product, stir in for a minute.
- Transfer to molds. I got 5ml mini baster looking things with my molds. Worked great.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes Allow to come back to room temp.
- Dust the back with cornstarch.
- Pop out of molds (you can dip your fingers in cornstarch to avoid tackiness).
- I allow mine to sit out overnight to allow dehydration of additional water. Dust them with cornstarch. Store in fridge.
And don’t worry, we hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.