This is a great video by Jaime Cruz of Cruz Cannabis Cooking. Click the following link to watch more great Cruz Cannabis Cooking videos.
- 1 c. butter
- 2½ c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 c. light corn syrup
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla & your Florida medical cannabis product
- dash sea salt (optional)
- Line a pan with parchment paper. If you want taller caramels use a 9 x 9 pan. If you want short caramels use a 9 x 13 pan.
- Use a large microwave safe bowl for this recipe. Make sure your bowl is pretty big or the caramel may boil over.
- Allow butter to soften.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk to butter. Stir to combine.
- Microwave 4 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Microwave another 4 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Microwave another 4 minutes. Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Remove caramel from microwave and stir.
- Add your cannabis product.
- Add sea salt, if desired.
- Pour caramel mixture into prepared pan.
- Let caramel sit until completely cooled.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Wrap in small squares of wax paper or store in an air tight container.
And don’t worry, we hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.