This is a great video by Jaime Cruz of Cruz Cannabis Cooking. Click the following link to watch more great Cruz Cannabis Cooking videos.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups rolled oats
- THC Concentrate (desired MG’s by 20)
- Line a 8×8 pan with foil. Spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey together until smooth, either in the microwave (30 seconds) or stove top. Combine mixture with oats.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Place in refrigerator until set (1 hour).
- Remove from fridge and cut into squares.